Join Our Team
Steensma Novotny is a West Michigan CPA firm serving area clients in a variety of industries, including industrial and food manufacturing, healthcare service providers, and more. We offer a full range of assurance, tax, advisory, and compliance services. We are also a member of the BDO Alliance, giving us access to a numerous resources to best meet our clients’ needs.
The Steensma Novotny office is located in beautiful Muskegon, near the Muskegon County airport and convenient to the area’s attractions.Our practice operates year-round, with an average 55-hour workweek during tax season.
We strive to recruit, hire, and retain qualified, talented employees, and so we provide competitive pay and benefits packages, as well as a fun and inclusive atmosphere and extensive professional development opportunities.
Here are a few key skills we look for in candidates:
- Experience in public accounting
- Client management skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
Here are a few benefits we provide for our employees:
- Appreciation for work/life balance
- A flexible work environment with competitive wages and benefits
- Professional development and growth
- Local travel
- Remote working opportunities
Interested in working with us?
If you are looking to develop as a professional with a firm dedicated to excellence in service to both clients and employees, you might be a great fit for Steensma Novotny.
We Understand Your Needs
Discover how Steensma Novotny PLC can be a resource to you.