Join Our Team
Steensma Novotny is a West Michigan CPA firm serving area clients in a variety of industries, including industrial and food manufacturing, healthcare service providers, and more. We offer a full range of assurance, tax, advisory, and compliance services. We are also a member of the BDO Alliance, giving us access to a numerous resources to best meet our clients’ needs.
The Steensma Novotny office is located in beautiful Muskegon, near the Muskegon County airport and convenient to the area’s attractions.Our practice operates year-round, with an average 55-hour workweek during tax season.
We strive to recruit, hire, and retain qualified, talented employees, and so we provide competitive pay and benefits packages, as well as a fun and inclusive atmosphere and extensive professional development opportunities.
Steensma Novotny is always looking for talented professionals with 3+ years of experience in the profession.
Here are a few benefits we provide for our employees:
- Appreciation for work/life balance
- A flexible work environment with exceptional compensation
- Professional development and growth
- Local travel
- Remote working opportunities
- Insurance benefits – health, life, vision, dental, short- and long-term disability
- Challenging work on a variety of clients
- Low stress tax seasons – we work an average of 55 hours per week
Interested in working with us?
If you are looking to develop as a professional with a firm dedicated to excellence in service to both clients and employees, you might be a great fit for Steensma Novotny.
We Understand Your Needs
Discover how Steensma Novotny PLC can be a resource to you.